Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome the new admin!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness

Coins : 6867

PostSubject: Welcome the new admin!!   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm

I thought it over a little, and decided that I need another admin on this site, and, so after a lot of hard choices and a lot of other people that I thought could be admin, I chose one. Now, please don't be all mad and stuff like 'AW MAN! I wanted to be an admin!! Pip's just picking favorites!!' which isn't true at all. I chose this person from looking at the CHB(camp half-blood) and CJ(camp jupiter) websites that I knew that they were on. This person followed all the rules, and was (in my opinion) a very good roleplayer as well as simlply a nice person.

So, I'm here to tell you that our newist staff member is......

Spoiler:

oh, and there will be some mods soon, but me and turtle will have to decide who will become a moderater (DX picking other people for the staff is hard, I feel like you guys are gonna be all mad at me and stuff cuz I didn't pick you) so, we will let you know when the mod(s) have been chosen!!

~Pip~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campeverdeen.forumotion.com

Welcome the new admin!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1