Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Roleplay{MUST READ}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13881

How to Roleplay{MUST READ} Empty
PostSubject: How to Roleplay{MUST READ}   How to Roleplay{MUST READ} EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Roleplaying(or RP for short) is a fun, easy way to use your imagination. It's very easy to do, but here are some examples if you don't know how to roleplay.

Angel wrote:
I ran through the woods, I was trying to escape the P.A.M.. They were on my trail after a bully in my school sent the after me. I felt sweat pour down my face and my legs felt as if they were on fire after running for so long. I triped on a rock, and I know that I was done for.

Now, this is a good roleplay example. It has 4 sentences, and is very informative. Here's a bad example to a reply to this post.

Princess22 wrote:

I was walking through the woods on a beautiful day. The sun was shining through the trees and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

This is bad because not only does it only have 2 sentences, it dosn't have anything to do with the previouse post. Try and keep the posts similer, and if your characters move to a diffrent location(Like Angel and Princess22's characters end up going to the Nurse, than you would create a new topic in the Nurse)

Now, here is another bad posting that also breaks the rules:

Fisher_Man_1 wrote:

I rly wanted 2 go fishing so i went down 2 the lake and then to the fishing shack.ther i bout some bait 4 my fishing pole so i could go fishing.i went down 2 the lake and sat down.after about 12minutes i felt a tug on my fishing line as i realed it in i realized that i caught a 50 pound bas.

Fisher_Man_1 wrote:
after i caught the fish i went bk over to the fish shack and gave them my fish.they gave me 50 dollars for the fish i left and went somewere else.

These posts break a lot of the rules. As is, the spelling is wrong in many levels and there is no grammer as well.
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net

How to Roleplay{MUST READ}
Page 1 of 1