Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13815

Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} Empty
PostSubject: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I should have taken my guide with me, but I was confident that I could at least take a stroll throught the woods without someone having to come with me. The sound of the wind going through the trees was a great sound. Thankfully, I hadn't hit any trees yet. Sadly, this was ruind when I triped over a rock. "Urk!" I said, as I fell down and tumbled into a sitting position. But, before I could get up, or even see, no, feel if I was ok, I heard footsteps. Ever sence I became blind, I learned how to rely on my ears more, so thats how I was able to hear this person, whoever they were. "Is someone there?" I asked, turning my head in the direction of the footsteps.
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Turtle
Admin

Coins : 13653

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:21 pm

A stroll through the woods, a calming of the nerves, that was all Ryder wanted. Memories started to well up inside of him, like water leaking through an opening in a boat. The similarity is that like the water, the memories were unwanted and threatened to sink the “boat” or Ryder’s being. The difference is that you can’t use something as simple as a bucket to deplete the water, and you couldn’t quite as easily plug the source of the leak either.

So Ryder decided to go on a simple walk to calm his nerves, and hoped that a nice stroll through the woods wood provide relief from the weighted memories. All the other campers, who Ryder had learned were “unique” like him, seemed to be preoccupied with other things so Ryder didn’t think he’d find or be bothered by anyone else. He was, of course, WRONG. As he walked along he heard an “Urk!”and a THUD! Sighing and wondering if he would ever be in peace, Ryder decided to investigate the source. As went towards the source, he saw a boy sitting on the ground asking if someone was there. “Last time I checked I was indeed someone…but it’s been awhile since then so I wouldn’t know” Ryder sarcastically said trying to crack a joke. Though lots of thoughts buzzed around Ryder’s skull, mainly what was this guy doing out here, he decided to be prepared for the worst. He had dealt with traps before but he doubted PAM would be so close to Camp E.

Reaching out a hand as an offer to help the boy get up, Ryder kept the other one poised to attack or defend in case it was a trick.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm

I heard the boy make a joke, and I smiled. When was the last time I had smiled? It was to long to be sure, but probobly before...that happend. I stood up, not really knowing if the boy, or so it sounded like a male, was holding out his hand to help me up. Either way, I was fine on my own, even if I was blind. "I'm Oliver. And, as far as I know, I'm somebody too." I laughed. "And who are you?" I wasn't about ready to tell him about my disability. In fact, I'd probobly never tell him unless it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:44 pm

The boy seemed to reject Ryder's offer of help, though Ryder didn't mind too much. No skin off my bones Ryder thought, although he was somewhat hurt by the refusal. "Oliver huh? Sorry I don't have any jokes revolving around the name Oliver....but I digress. I usually go by the name Ryder, though that is because I haven't really made anyone else's acquaintance to be called otherwise" he said. Ryder started to relax his posture, though he was still tense just in case this was some trick to catch him offguard. "Well that is one question for you, it is only justified that I get to ask you one. What are you doing this fine day in the woods all by yourself? In these days it isn't to wise to by off alone, especially with PAM more active than ever..." Ryder said trying to interrogate Oliver, still not trusting the boy fully.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 pm

I squint my eyes. The kid talked funny. Was it something the P.A.M. did to his speach, like they did to my eyes? Or maby, he was just born with it. I shook the thought off. "Well, I just, um, wanted to walk in the woods. I just needed some time to gather my thoughts." I told him. Hopefully, Ryder was who he said he was and not a small army of the P.A.M. who was slowly surrounding me, but that was probobly the worst case sinarion.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Ryder watch Oliver squint his eyes at him, as if HE were the funny one. Though then again Ryder may have went overboard with the jokes so it was possible. Though there was something in the way Oliver hesistated that made Ryder a little edgy. "A walk in the forest to gather your thoughts? Sounds like you must of had a hard time before getting here if you need to take some time to your self alone in the woods...But then again I guess we've all had a hard time before here." Ryder said while shrugging. He knew he had a hard time getting to Camp Everdeen himself
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 pm

I nod at him. "You could say that I had a tough life before here." I say. But, it seems as if Ryder is suspisious of me. Does he think that I work for the P.A.M.? No, theres no way that I'd ever work for them in my life. Not after what they did to me. "My life was pretty hard." I don't say any more, even though I should. If I did, then I'd become sad. Very sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}   Who's there?  I'd like to know...{Turtle} Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's there? I'd like to know...{Turtle}
Page 1 of 1