Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Servants of "The End"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0m3ga's Z3r0

0m3ga's Z3r0

Coins : 13664

Servants of "The End" Empty
PostSubject: Servants of "The End"   Servants of "The End" EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:05 am

Yea, it's kinda obvious what I'm putting here. These are my characters~! :3
Back to top Go down
0m3ga's Z3r0

0m3ga's Z3r0

PostSubject: Re: Servants of "The End"   Servants of "The End" EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Character Number One~!
Nature Spirit
Name: Hoang Yu Jei
Age: Oh, somewhere around four-thousand. Eighteen in appearance.
Birthday: October First
Spirit of: Air
Brief History: Yu Jei was born created in the Xia Dynasty; made real by the winds that blew over the beautiful land of China and the prayers of the Chinese. He lived through every dynasty since then, and was almost forgotten on more than one occasion; the beliefs of the people change with time, after all. With every break in belief came illness to him, but the wind spirit lived on. He would watch the Chinese people, along with the many other groups that he would meet when he traveled. The much-later-in-history World Wars were especially interesting to the spirit, partially because the Chinese used him as a spy against their enemies on more than one occasion. But after World War Two, he found himself enthralled with America, so he used his human form to investigate the country. Of course, this was when the PAM reared their ugly heads. Soon he discovered that the PAM had not only blossomed in America, but that there was also a division in his beautiful China. And England, France, Russia, Japan, Australia... Every country had a faction of the PAM, and nowhere was safe. Well, nowhere except one place. So Yu Jei found himself a resident at Camp Everdeen. Of course, he still has his duties as a Wind Spirit, and therefore leaves camp a lot, but still.
Personality: Yu Jei is calm and collected, never letting anyone human get to him. He hates annoyances, particularly annoying situations and people. He’s very efficient, never procrastinating and always getting things done early. Procrastination is something that he always speaks against; going so far as to quote random people on it to get his point across. Some would say that he’s an OCD ("'CDO'; it must be in alphabetical order.") perfectionist, but this is not the case. Just because he likes doing things correctly and being organized all the time doesn’t make him a perfectionist, let alone OCD. And besides, why should he think that he has a “problem” when that “problem” makes his entire life easier? He, for one, doesn’t want to lose every gods-forsaken thing he is given. He has a light accent, but it can only be heard when he wants it to be heard and when he’s angry. Still, he doesn’t use contractions in his speech, often opting to use the longer versions of his words. He’s sarcastic once in a while, when he’s aggravated. Having experienced death on more than one occasion, he acknowledges that people die every day; that it’s natural, and that you can’t stop it. Unless you’re immortal. But whatever. When Yu Jei is angry, you better be far away. He will unconsciously invoke his element while angered. He, being a wind spirit, is fairly strong. He tries to stay out of human affairs, but obviously that hasn’t worked very well.
Appearance: Yu Jei has long, dark red hair which he keeps in a loose braid. The bangs that aren’t long enough frame his face. His eyes are red and oriental; his facial features pristine. He’s about 172.72cm/5’8”, and weighs 62kg/136.7lbs. He can usually be seen in a light gray duangua buttoned down the front with a darker gray sash around the waist, dark gray pants, and black Chinese flats. He wears this in both the summer and the winter, because he doesn’t feel temperatures.
Weapons: wind powers
Talents: He controls the wind and can create tornadoes, but it's extremely tiring; he knows many different styles of Martial Arts; he knows many different languages
Fatal flaw: Self-isolation; hubris
Other: Yeah, no. Oh, he's bisexual.

Last edited by 0m3ga's Z3r0 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin

Coins : 13740

PostSubject: Re: Servants of "The End"   Servants of "The End" EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Just wondering do you have Pip's permission to make a character that is going to be a teacher at camp? Also the ability to create natural disasters and quality of being "ridiculously strong" seems a little overpowered considering your current amount of posts. Though it is given that is he around 4,000 years old,I just don't see it as a reason to make a character who is much stronger than everyone else's (though I'd have to check through the characters again to make sure of this)

Sorry if I offend you but these are just my nitpickings. If you got permission from Pip to do this than I apologize, and as such a case I'd want to wait for Pip's confirmation
Back to top Go down
0m3ga's Z3r0

0m3ga's Z3r0

PostSubject: Re: Servants of "The End"   Servants of "The End" EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Hn. Rereading his profile, he does seem a bit... Mary-Sue-ish, non? *Shrugs*

I was...unaware that I needed permission. Apparently, I didn't read the rules thoroughly enough. He doesn't need to be a teacher; I personally don't care all that much.

Well, I'll edit him a bit. I finished his profile late the night before on a Word document, and didn't bother to go over it before posting it. What are you going to do? *Sighs* My sincerest apologies. Thank you for pointing this out to me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13902

PostSubject: Re: Servants of "The End"   Servants of "The End" EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Before I can accept him, how did he immortal? Other than that, great description of him!
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servants of "The End"   Servants of "The End" Empty

Back to top Go down

Servants of "The End"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Rules :: Character Creation-
Jump to: