Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a creek... (private to first replier)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13758
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

This is a creek... (private to first replier) Empty
PostSubject: This is a creek... (private to first replier)   This is a creek... (private to first replier) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm

This is a creek... (private to first replier) Girljm
~ANNABELLE~
"I'm not as cold as the ice I can make."

Annabelle leaned against a tree. She closed her soft gray eyes and opened them again. She didn't want to do anything today, anything at all. So she was here, alone. Annabelle didn't always like being alone. Needless to say she had issues. Trust issues.

Annabelle had trusted her parents, but they betrayed her so to speak. They didn't really treat her well. She heard a crack of a twig not far away. "Who's there? Annabelle asked her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13815

PostSubject: Re: This is a creek... (private to first replier)   This is a creek... (private to first replier) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 pm

This is a creek... (private to first replier) Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126

"Oh, uh, sorry..." I say to a voice that sounds female. I try and feel my way out of the tree's, and over to were the voice had come from. "Um, are you there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: This is a creek... (private to first replier)   This is a creek... (private to first replier) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:56 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked up to see a boy. He looked.... lost almost. "I'm still here..." she replied. Annabelle raised an eyebrow. Could he not see her? Was he blind? That would explain it...
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: This is a creek... (private to first replier)   This is a creek... (private to first replier) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 pm

I nodded. "Oh, ok good. I didn't hea-see you at first." I said, trying to shrug it off. "What are you doing out here, all alone?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is a creek... (private to first replier)   This is a creek... (private to first replier) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 am

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle glanced at her feet. "Stuff..." she said softly. Annabelle wasn't really sure what she was doing, except that she was doing it. She was just sitting at the creek doing nothing. Quite frankly, nothing was boring.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: This is a creek... (private to first replier)   This is a creek... (private to first replier) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm

"Oh, ok." I sat down, and felt the creek get the bottem of my pants all wet. "Oh well." I sighed, and then shrugged. "I'm Olive." I turn my head to were I thought the girl was standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a creek... (private to first replier)   This is a creek... (private to first replier) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a creek... (private to first replier)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Forest :: Oakwood Creek-
Jump to: