Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

libby's carecter (new one compleate)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Coins : 13626

libby's carecter (new one compleate) Empty
PostSubject: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:33 pm

~Seth Bauer~Fire and heat manipulation, Invisibility~
Spoiler:

~Jasper Knight~Telepathy, Psychometric, Empathy~

Spoiler:

Last edited by libby on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13758
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 pm

OMG it's like libby my bestest buddy ever!!! HI! I loves him, he's so cool!!! Can I *cough* dib him for Annabelle?*cough* Great charrie Libby!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 pm

LOL!!!!!! Moon, no joke, I made him for Annabell. I wanted invisibility, and seeing Anna have ice manipulation, who better for her then her natural enemy. Now we need an admin to approve Cain...
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13758
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 pm

No way! That's so funny xD PIP HURRY UP AND APPROVE HIM!! XD
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Admin

Coins : 13653

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Sorry I haven't been as active as I should've been. If Pip still feels that I'm worthy of being an Admin than I will more than happily approve this character. So if I'm still allowed than I hereby deem this character APPROVED.

If you want to wait around for Pip to verify my approval than feel more than welcome, and if I'm overstepping my bounds than I apologize and Pip can correct me.

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Thank you so much,turtle!
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13815

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:26 pm

XD na, thats ok turtle. Sorry about the long-awaited posts, though. It was because my mom and dad took away my computer and whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 pm

New charrie up. Sorry the pics so big...
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 pm

'Sokay, Libby. Anyway, great character!

The only thing about it, is the whole Empathy thing. There is no empathy sub power, but there is a major power [Ecological empathy- The ability to sense the overall well-being and conditions of one's immediate environment and natural setting stemming from a psychic sensitivity to nature.[[Meaning, knowing how someone feels/reacts to diffrent things]]

But, if you take that out, or one of the other powers and put in a sub power (or not put a sub power in at all. If you want to do that, thats ok too) Than I can accept him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm sorry to correct you, but you are mistaken. Your "Emotional" sub power is the "Ability to sence the emotions of others." According Wikipedia, "In some works of science fiction and fantasy, empathy is understood to be a paranormal or psychic ability to sense the emotions of others" I can still change it to Emotional. But the official term is Empathy.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Sorry 'bout that! I made up some of the names...

Anyway, accepted!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks pip! If you ever need any help with the names ( in case you want to make new powers ) Just shoot me a PM. I'm an above geekish nerd. Smile I'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: libby's carecter (new one compleate)   libby's carecter (new one compleate) Empty

Back to top Go down

libby's carecter (new one compleate)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Rules :: Character Creation-
Jump to: