Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Coins : 13713

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 pm

"SANCTUARY!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I drop on my back and roll around on the dirt. Matthew followed my actions in perfect mimic."Feel that, Matthew? ? It's free soil!" I was on my hands and knees now, and I kiss the dirt. Mat follows my lead and licks the dirt, soon to try and whip it off with his paw. Instinctively, I turn to look at my back. What was the point? The fire I started would keep them busy for weeks. "I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13845
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm

My sanctuary Annabelle
~ANNABELLE~
" I'm not cold, I'm just scared."

Annabelle walked along the dirt path. She was minding her own business, then heard a scream. Annabelle would've ran away, to insure she wouldn't get hurt, but she didn't. Instead Annabelle did something she never did. She ran to the noise. Annabelle came to see a boy and his ... his wolf. Right about now would be the time Annabelle would kick into high gear and run away, but again she stayed. The boy was screaming about being free, or something. It was, needless to say, confusing. "What are you doing?" Annabelle asked, surprised to hear her own voice. Imediatley she covered her hands over her mouth, like she did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Another person! Someone like me! I run up to her and hug her. I knew she probably thought I was nuts. I had been so lonely for just about ever. Now I knew there was someone else like me. I back up a bit almost questioning myself. "This is Camp Everdeen right?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:39 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle nodded slowly. She didn't hug the boy back, she was, quite frankly, confused. "Yeah, this is Camp Everdeen..." she replied quietly. Her glossly blue eyes shifted to the ground. Annabelle never was good with people, or talking to people. "So I take it you're new?" she asked, looking at the boy. Guessing by the way he was reacting to the whole, "Oh my gosh I'm safe!", thing, he was new.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:56 pm

"YES!!!" I completely lose it again. I Bring her head in and kiss her. Oddly i didn't regret it, though I do turn a shade of red taking a step back. "Sorry..." I say trying to regain my composure. "Um... I'm Seth Bauer. And just so you know, I'm not a creeper."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:13 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle's first reaction was shock, utter shock. "Uh..." she said, backing up slowly. She looked down at her feet. "Not a creeper hm? I'm not buying it." Annabelle said looking at him. She didn't trust him, for obious reasons. It wasn't everday you meet a random stranger in the woods and the person kisses you. Come to think of it, she kinda liked it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 pm

"Ah, how'd you know I was lying?," I say laughing. I was really lonely. for the past... ever. Even though I was quiet, I still enjoyed company. "I'm really not a creeper. And I really am Seth." I just now notice that Matthew's mad barking. "Shh! And this is Matthew." I smile gently at her. Subconsciously, I extend my hand.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:52 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at his hand, then back at him. "Annabelle." she said softly. Annabelle didn't want to shake his hand, he had already done more than that. She looked at her feet, then at the wolf, er Matthew. "So... what's you power?" Annabelle asked him. She looked at his eyes with her light blue ones. Some said they were cold, she described them as scared.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:35 am

"Heat manipulation and Invisibility. And you?" I ask. I had the basics. But what I had was enough to keep my alive. If she had something like plasma hands or of the sort, I was going to commit suicide right here.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:08 am

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle's eyes got wide. Heat manipulation? Uh oh. They wouldn't be friends at all. Everyone knows fire and ice are opposites."Ice manipulation..." she said softly. Now they would probaly go their separate ways... and never talk to each other again. That was how most people were when meeting her. Needless to say, Annabelle didn't have many friends at all. Come to think of it, she couldn't name one.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 am

"Wow! Ice manipulation? That's pretty cool. Awesome! I meant awesome." I press my hand to my forehead. That had to be one of the stupidest things I could say. "How long have you been in camp?" I ask trying to cover up my mistake slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:34 am

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle's face twisted into a small frown fro a moment then sighed."I've been here for about four years." she told him softly. Annabelle remembered the first day she arrived here. It was a summer day, and Annabelle was scared out of her mind. She remembered that much, the rest was a blur.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:39 am

Four years, I tell myself. Now time to ask the dreaded question. No one liked it, but we were all asked it at some point. "So. What's home like?" I hated it when people asked me. but I'm not one to stay mad. Let's hope Annabelle doesn't keep a grudge, I silently tell Mat.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 am

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at him, it was a twisted look. She hated her home, where she came from, her parents. Then again she hadn't spoke of them in... four years. People told her it was good to talk about your feelings. Feelings? Annabelle only had one, fear. She was always scared no one would accept her, or like her, or just the fact the PAM could get to them. " I don't even remember anymore..." Annabelle said slowly. It was true. "Why do you care?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 pm

"Just trying and make a conversation... If it makes you feel any better, I burnt my house to the ground. Everything inside it as well. The dirt road falls silent. What ever noise was being made, had suddenly stopped. It felt like even the birds had gone quiet. "You didn't smack me... Earlier, when I kissed you, you didn't smack me. Why was that?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:07 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle thought about that... she had considered slapping him, then again she wasnt violent. Annabelle did sort of like it as well, so that was another reason. She sighed and looked at her feet. "I always thought violence was for people with nothing but rage. I promise you I'm not like that." Annabelle replied softly. She wouldn't add that she liked it. She most likely would never tell him. After all, he was nice enough to be acccepted by others and gain real friends.

Last edited by Moon on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:36 pm

I slightly shrug my shoulders, and nod my head. It seemed pretty reasonable. "Alright." I think about myself for a bit. Was I as passive as she was? No. I wouldn't go picking fights, but if someone attacked my loved ones... That was a gruesome thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at the rest of the path with the silence that had settled around them. Sometime she pictured her life as a widing path, twisting and rising as it pleased. Life made her wonder when it would make some sense. Some was better than none. Annabelle heard steps coming from the path. This time the steps came quicker and louder, which made her think the person was older. Older? P.A.M.? No! Annabelle walked behind a tree and motioned for Seth to do the same.

My sanctuary Blazewb
~BLAZE~
"I have... several sides to me. I wonder which I'll be today."

Braedon, or "Blaze" walked down the dirt path at a fast pace. He was just walking, but he liked to do everything quickly. Blaze heard people talking and was going to the voices. When he reached the place where her could've sworn the voices were, he found nothing. Odd. Blaze looked at the nearby trees and saw a foot of a girl. He let out a small laugh. "You don't need to hide, it's just another person." he said.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 pm

He was standing right between Annabelle and I. He wasn't as nicely dressed as most P.A.M. agents, but that didn't mean he shouldn't be taken lightly. I move from behind the bush withdrawing my sword. The hilt fealt cold. Was that because of Annabelle? Never mind that. It was do or die time. I press the tip of my sword lightly to the middle of his back. "Don't you dare touch her."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:42 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle smiled softly, she knew who the person was. "Whatcha doing Blaze?" she asked moving Seth's arm down. Annabelle didn't want anyone to get hurt, not when Blaze was in a good mood. She then traced back to what Seth said, " Don't touch her." Hmph, she could take care of herself just fine, anways. "Ah, Blaze this is Seth, Seth this is Bla-" Annabelle said before stopping. She figured they could introduce themselves.

~BLAZE~
Blaze laughed again, he was in a good mood. "Nothing much" he replied. Blaze knew Annabelle from camp, but know only her name."Seth eh? I'm Blaze." he said with a smirk on his face. Blaze looked at the kid,a few years younger than himself.He was just confused why the kid reacted so... protective, must be new.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:03 pm

I extend my hand to shake. "Sorry. I'm a bit jumpy. I've been on the run for at least a year and a half." I set my sword on fire to warm it up a bit, before setting it back in it's scabbard. "What's your power?"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle leaned against a tree while the two got to know each other. All she had to do was sit back and relax. She hoped the two would become friends, after all that's what you want when you're new.

~BLAZE~
Blaze smiled, he loved talking about his powers. "Fire manipulation, animal shape shifting, and exomotion." he replied. Blaze smirked, and changed into a wolf like Seth'. Only Blaze could talk and the others would understand him. "See? Pretty cool!" he said smiling. As a wolf he looked like he was showing his sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Matthew barked at Blaze slash the wolf. "Yeah. Pretty cool." I look back at Annabelle, then at Blaze. "So... You to know each other?" I ask. I couldn't help but wonder if Blaze and Annabelle had something going on, seeing the way smiled when he showed up... No use in just wondering. I'd find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle shook her head slowly. "No, not really." she replied simply. Blaze was just one person she knew at camp, and she knew many people. Not like many wanted to know her.

~BLAZE~
Blaze nodded, agreeing with Annabelle. "Not like we hang out. There is an age difference, so you can have her dude."Blaze said turning back into his normal form. A smirk came onto his face and he laughed.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 pm

I couldn't help but turn a shad of crimson. If he noted out this, I'd blame it on my powers. Blaze said he had Fire Manipulation, and Animal shape shifting. but did he have telepathy too? No. He couldn't. I wouldn't think he'd lie."Um..." This was a moment that I wanted to disappear. Wait! I could. I force myself to vanish. I was now one with the background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sanctuary   My sanctuary Empty

Back to top Go down

My sanctuary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Camp Everdeen :: Entrance :: Dirt Path-
Jump to: