Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DX sorry! (me explaining my absence)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness

Coins : 6867

PostSubject: DX sorry! (me explaining my absence)   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Ok you guy's. This website got A LOT more active in a week than I had though. I'm sorry, but I was making some bad-grades in school, and my mom and dad took my computer away from me. My computer is the only way that I can get on these websites. Yea, I have internet on my DSI but I can never post and it woun't let me sign into any websites. BUT right now I'm on my moms computer(I stayed home today because I was sick) but, I'll descuse with Turtle about what we should do about mod's, and 'shtuff'. Anyway, I'm back for right now. I might get my computer back soon because a lot of my homework requires my computer.

~Pip~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campeverdeen.forumotion.com
Moon

Coins : 6810
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: DX sorry! (me explaining my absence)   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh look who decides to come back on *sarcasam* HAI PIPPYNESS! I MISSED YEW MORE THAN YOU MISSED ME! WELCOME BACK MY BESTESTESETEST BUDDY! * glomps pip*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DX sorry! (me explaining my absence)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Community :: Chat-
Jump to: