Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coudln't help but explore.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Coins : 13713

Coudln't help but explore. Empty
PostSubject: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:42 pm

It felt so good to run because I wanted to. Not because it was necessary to survival. The wind in my face, the smell of pine, even the rocks under my feet felt good. I skid to a stop at the sight ahead. My feet were bleeding profusely, but I didn't care about that. The view was beautiful. "An Indian village," I whisper in amazement. Wait, Annabelle! "Annabelle!" I call. Who could know how far back she was. Had she seen this village yet?
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Coins : 13845
Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Coudln't help but explore. Girlqu
~ANNABELLE~
"I'm not cold, just scared..."

Annabelle was busy running after Seth, something she never thought she would do. She followed him into the old Indian Village. Annabelle didn't like this place, it sent shivers up her spine. She didn't like creepy places, like this place. Annabelle was a good forty feet behind him and was seeing blood on the stones. He must've been barefoot. She was as well, but the chill of her feet prevented most of the cutting that Seth was getting. "Seth slow down!" Annabelle called back. She knew the view here was amazing, and guessed that he was looking at it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 pm

I hear Annabelle calling back at me. She wasn't as far back as I had thought. A trail of blood was left behind me. Oh well. I'd bandage my feet up later. Just a few yards behind me. So I back track. I was beside her in no time. "Hey have you seen the view ahead? It's great. Come on, I wanna check out the village!"
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Location : Over there, then to the right, then go backwards, then forewards, then upside down... wait you still can't find me? Oh well!

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:07 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle smiled softly. "Fine" she said. Annabelle ran ahead to the hill where you could see it. She tried to run her fastest, to beat him. Annabelle looked over the overlook, and saw the village. The old homes littered the plains, along with fire pits and other things.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 pm

She may have beat my to the end of the road but I was almost at the bottom of the ledge to the Indian village. "Come on!"I motion her with my hand to follow me. "I don't want to literally have to drag you with me," I shout. I let out a laugh just to let her know I was messing with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:19 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I'm coming!" she called. Annabelle uncrossed her arms and chased after him. "I don't like it here... it's creepy." she said. She was right behind him and didn't want to be alone here. Annabelle looked around and shivered.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:23 pm

"Don't worry. I'll protect you," I promise sarcastically. Just to make this place look more lively, I start several fires where they used to cook. The smoke rose from the teepees not really helping the mood.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:26 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle rolled her blue eyes. Seeing fires pop up around the village made her frown. She didn't like the fires, but didn't say anything either. Gray smoke rose from the homes making it looked like someone was really living there. That didn't make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:33 pm

"This place is pretty cool!" I say. I turn invisible in order to go put out the fires. It didn't take long. The fires turned into nothing but embers and the hazy cloud of smoke. While I was invisable. I might as well have little fun with it. I smirk rose on my face. This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked around, but Seth was gone. "Seth?" she called. She wandered around looking for Seth. "Seth this isn't funny..." Annabelle said again. She crossed her arms and kept looking.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:41 pm

"You can't find me!" I say. My voice echos in the empty camp site. "Catch me if you can." I yell with a laugh. I decide to start the fires back just to make it a bit creepier. I grab her my the shoulders for just a moment before heading off again. I turn around to see how she would respond. Crap! I think to myself. My feet! That's how she'd know where I was!
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:44 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle jumped and turned around. "Seth!" she yelled with a smile. Annabelle looked at the ground and smiled. He was still bleeding, and leaving tracks. She followed the tracks until they stopped. Annabelle reached for what looked like nothing, and caught what felt like a shirt. "Ha" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Coins : 13670

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 pm

I wake up, sit up and shack my head. Where am I? I thought. Suddenly a boy tripped over me. "Ow." I say but I knew it hurt him more then me even thought my head him dirt. I shake the dirt out of my hair and sit up again. I couldn't stand because the drug was still to heavy. Dang P.A.M. people. "Who are you people. Oh my gosh. Where are they?!?!" I say panicky. Where were Janny and Adam?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I was visable from the time Annabelle caught me to the time I hit the ground. So not very long. My powers went haywire when I was in pain. And right now, I was in quite a bit of it."Gah!" Pretty much head to waist hurt. I place my hand on the back of my head. Thank goodness I wasn't bleeding from my head to. "Where's who?" I ask stuggling back to my feet. I was a bit annoyed that we weren't here alone.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:10 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle looked at the girl who just randomly appeared there. She saw Seth was visible again as well. Things seemed to be getting warmer also, and she didn't like it. Annabelle knelt next to the girl. "Calm down." she said softly. "It's okay." she said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:47 pm

I look at her. Is she serious? How is everything okay? Her friend just tripped over a girl who is now freaking out! Oh no. The last few hours are becoming less foggy. I remember-- P.A.M. chasing Adam, Janny, and I and we ran into the forest near a town and we got separated... Could they have been... No their too strong. The air had become steamy. "Oops sorry. Stupid powers. Have you two seen a girl or a boy or a girl and a boy in the forest today? Other then yourselves and me." I say hoping for a yes. They couldn't have been captured they couldn't!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 pm

"No. But I'm also new here as well." I kneel down to look in her eyes. She was drugged. L.A. had several people who looked exactly like she did. "Alright," I say, sliding my arm under hers. "On the count of three. One, Two, Three, Upsidaisie."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:57 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle watched as Seth helped the girl up. She would've helped, but the new warm air wasn't helping her mood. Annabelle liked cold weather, and it wasn't cold right now. It felt like a sauna. "No, I'm sorry.We don't know where your friends are." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 am

I condense the water in the air to chill it. "Sorry." I say as the water in the air's temp. cools. "Thanks. But you seriously haven't seen them? We couldn't have been separated to far from here." I say making sure I didn't panic to much. "Stupid P.A.M. I hate those people. They---" I say almost losing consciousness again. "I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 am

I couldn't say that I enjoyed the new temperature, but Annabelle liked it, and I could survive it. "Go to know. And I've been in every teepee here. Your friends are no where to be seen. I look around in one last check. Not a soul. 'I don't think they're close by."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:59 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle sighed and watched as Seth looked around the area again. "I'm sorry we can't find your friends." she said softly. Annabelle knew what it was like without anyone there, being all alone. It wasn't fun at all, but she had gotten used to it." Well you best stay here for now eh?" Annabelle asked.
]
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:17 am

I remember what had happened quite suddenly. "We were being chased by P.A.M. and we ran into some woods and I was, being the slowest of us, behind my friends and they got ahead to a trap Janny was making with quick sand and I needed to get across then I could make it wet enough but I got shot with a drug thing and fell over and I knew I wasn't going to make it to them so I finished the trap and made a heavy fog. It took a lot of energy which didn't help running but I ran and ran and I fell here and now you stepped on me." I say probably forgetting the part where I fainted for over an hour.

~In my head she was paralyzed but I realized that wouldn't work if she was talking to you guys xD~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 pm

"I'm not having a good day meeting people that are like me. So far ice, and water manipulation." I chuckle at the thought. "Maybe we should get you to the doctor or something. Maybe just stay there till you can stand on your own."
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:47 pm

~ANNABELLE~
Annabelle frowned, but tried not too. Had Cain meant he hadn't wanted to meet her? Harsh. She shook her head, as if she would smile again after it. "We can take her to the nurse..." Annabelle suggested softly. She never really had gone to the nurse, but knew the lady could help.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm

I sigh and then say, "Okay. I guess... But what about my friends! They're either ca--looking for me or still being chased. They could need m- help. We need to look for them." They can't be captured. It's impossible. Hopefully impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coudln't help but explore.   Coudln't help but explore. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coudln't help but explore.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Forest :: Abandon Indian Village-
Jump to: