Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13917

Moderator's Empty
PostSubject: Moderator's   Moderator's EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:58 pm

I think that it's time to bring in the mod's. I'm not alway's online, and this website grew a lot more than I expected. SO here are the rules of nominating moderators.

1. Don't nominate a person just because they are your friend.
2. Once a person is nominated, and they are one of the people chosen to be in the 'final election' and they don't want to, than they can PM me.
3. Don't ask others to nominate you. It's just wrong, and cheating. If you are nominated, because you asked someone to, than your nomination will not be counted.
4. Don't cheat by asking other people to vote for you.
5. Please don't nominate yourself. You may think that your good for the job, but others might not.

Here are some good way's of finding out who to nominate.

~If the person is online a lot.
~If the person followes all the rules all the time.
~If the person is kind to others.
~If the person dosn't cause fights, but helps resolve them.
~If you think that the person is up for the job.

And thats about it! Mod nominations will go on for about a week (more or less) After that, all of the people who are nominated will be voted for by YOU. The top three (or four) people once the voting is over, shall become the new moderators. If I feel that the person(s) who won, isn't fit for the job, than another person shall be givin there spot.

NOMINATIONS END FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
libby

libby

Coins : 13728

Moderator's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator's   Moderator's EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 am

I'm not sure this worked out to well pip xD. Maybe it'll turn out better if you send this in the pm. If I was to nominate someone now it would be a draw between Kay and Moon. They're both online daily. They have not broken the rules to my knowledge. In my experiences they both are kind. Neither would start a fight. and I am almost certain that they both would be up to the job. I have seen Kay as an admin and she did a great job. Kay definitely marches to the beat of a different drum. And in the cases I've seen Moon as an Mod, she did a great job.

just one more thought pip, maybe three admins? more then four is to much, but I think two might not be enough. just saying.
Back to top Go down
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13917

Moderator's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator's   Moderator's EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Thats a good idea, Libby

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content