Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Welcome to Camp Everdeen! Sign in, or register, because the P.A.M. are known to catch unregisterd mutants faster than registerd ones!!
Camp Everdeen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Everdeen

A camp for mutants

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lake-side reading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippin
Person of awsomness
Pippin

Coins : 13917

Lake-side reading Empty
PostSubject: Lake-side reading   Lake-side reading EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Lake-side reading 148162_126142364111807_100001481331581_164091_6480092_n_thumb
Angel Moy

Ah, the lake. There was a light breeze, and cold. I was wearing a brown trench coat, and a red scarf, with brown knock-off ugg boots. There was a new book in my hand, called Blue Fingers. It was about a Japanese boy named Koji, who got kidnapped and is now in the prossess of becomeing a ninja. I thought that being a ninja would be pretty good idea. Then, I rememberd a game that the people at the orphanage played. It was called ninja, I'd never actually played, but it seemed pretty fun. "Does anyone want to play ninja?" I asked, no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
https://campeverdeen.rpg-board.net
Baisugar :]

Coins : 13378

Lake-side reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake-side reading   Lake-side reading EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:28 am

"Ummm sure." Evie said, even though she had no idea what 'ninja' was. She had nothing else to do. At least she would get a concversation out of this. "So how do you play ninja?" she asked as she walked over to the girl. "My name's Evie by the way." she added helpfully.
Back to top Go down

Lake-side reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Everdeen :: Lake :: Tables/Benches-
Jump to: